Gaming franchises have gained a lot of worldwide popularity over the last years. Each new release from a famous series comes with exciting news and features that intensify the gaming experience.
Developers are always looking for ways to capture the public’s attention. Most of the times they succeed, but sometimes gamers get bored of playing new parts of famous franchises as soon as they are released.
This happens because the community members are not very impressed with the news within the game. On the other hand, the players’ interest grows when worldwide popular series introduce new elements in the same story.
Choosing between The Sims 3 and 4 is always a challenge
The Sims is one of those franchises that revolutionizes the gaming industry every time a new part is released. Not all entries have been well received, but each of them has a few elements that make it successful.
So far, The Sims 3 and The Sims 4 have been very popular among fans. This popularity divided the fans’ community into different groups: some people say that The Sims 3 is better than the 4th part of the series. Others think the opposite, so let’s see what both games do best.
The Sims 3
- It comes with an Open World approach;
- Allows the customizations of different elements;
- It brings awesome expansion packs;
- Its so-called ”Powerful package” can turn it into one of the most successful parts of the franchise;
- All the children characters evolve by reaching every life stage (baby, toddler and so on).
The Sims 4
- Users get a loading screen while waiting to access the game;
- It allows players to create their own character through the Create-A-Sim function;
- Characters have been improved by adding them human personalities and emotions;
- It comes with the possibility to build a house in the Sims’ virtual world. You can do that by using the Intuitive Building feature;
- It is more stable, optimized and runs better than its predecessor.