If you are curious to find more information about the new models from Google, Samsung, LG, or Asus, we have some fresh leaks for you. Let’s check out each phone model for details, so let’s start with the first in our list: Samsung.
- About Samsung, we know that it has plans to launch not one, but four Galaxy Note 10 versions. The company will release two 5G models and two LTE versions of the phone. The LTE models will have 6.28 inches and 6.75 inches displays, and the launching date is on August 8th.
- The giant Google is preparing for launching Google Pixel 4 and the 3a. Unfortunately, we don’t have much information about the Pixel 4 or Pixel 3a, but developers are testing new features and trying new codes. Some of them are called Disable Driver Preloading for Pixel 3a and 4; another code is ANGLE that means Almost Graphics Layer Engine, and it’s disabled. The launching date will be in October this year.
- However, we know about OnePlus that will launch OnePlus 7. It will have a Snapdragon 855 chipset, 8 GB RAM and 256 GB internal storage. The display will have 6.67 inches and a triple camera with 48-megapixel sensor, and a curved screen.
- LG wants to go bigger and has a patent for a foldable phone with a transparent display. The transparent display will adjust depending on how you will fold the handset. If you lie down the device in flat mode tablet, the screen will be almost opaque. Of course, LG’s idea about a foldable phone isn’t original, but the fact that the display will be transparent could be a plus.
- ZenFone 5 from Asus will come with two concepts for dual slider smartphones. The first feature has a front-facing camera when you will slide it up, and a front-firing speaker revealed when sliding down. On the other design for ZenFone 5, if you slide it down, you will have the selfie camera, when you slide it up a rear-facing shooter and a function button appears.
All the new models are notable, tremendous and innovative; they come with great features regarding the design, hardware, and graphics.